RSS

Monday, September 5, 2011

Splish Splash!!

I love the colour blue and i love walking on the beach.This photo frame is inspired from my love for the color blue. I painted the photoframe in blue colour. I used glitter pens and glitter to highlight the water and waves. I used real shells and a fake pearl for the oyster to make it more realistic.

I'm linking this to Creative Cutter Room Challenge Splish Splash to make a water theme project. Get over there and play along and create a project. They have an awesome prize to give away :)

Thanks for stopping by and looking. Have a nice week :)

6 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Lovely indeed

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Neelima said...

Thank you :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super project! Great details! Thanks for joining us over at the CCR! DT Member Carri

Scrappin' Sista said...

You picture frame is wonderful. You did a great job! TFS and I hope to see you in future challenges over at Creative Cutter Room.

Christel
CCR DT Member
http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

very pretty neelima...

Cathie Rigby said...

I love the colors you used. Very cute frame-I need to try one. Thanks for sharing your project in The Creative Cutter Room. So cute! Cathie